Breathe 2019 is all about taking the time to be still and learn to discern the voice of God. You'll be encouraged through teaching by Dot Bowen, interact with other women in smaller group environments, enjoy the beautiful grounds of WinShape Retreat Center, and feast on God's word. The weekend is designed to refuel your heart and replenish your soul so that you are equipped to take on life with purpose and focus, informed by the truth in God's word and His guiding Spirit.
Registration includes lodging, all meals, and retreat materials. *All rooms are double occupancy with 2 separate beds.
Dotted by 27,000 acres of peaceful pastures, tree-lined trails, wildlife and a serene lake, WinShape Retreat invites you to take in the view and make time to explore the expansive grounds.
The following is a list of general information items regarding your stay.
- The Grand Chalet is our registration building where guests check-in, relax by the fire, and can make themselves at home. The Grand Chalet is open 24-hours a day with a Front Desk clerk available at all times.
- Basic amenities are available at our Front Desk in the event you leave an item at home.
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary hot and cold beverages located throughout many areas at WinShape Retreat, including the Grand Chalet.
- The Prayer Cottage, located on the lower level behind the Great Hall, is open 24-hours a day.
- For your convenience, each room is equipped with a hair dryer, iron, ironing board and bath amenities. Additional towels, blankets, and pillows are available by request at the Front Desk.
- To assure a quality experience for our guests, WinShape Retreat is a smoke, alcohol, pet and media-free facility. Infants and children under the age of 18 are not allowed at our facility.
REGISTRATION PRICE INCREASE MARCH 1st.